We all dream of it, retirement. For many it is the well deserved reward from the culmination of effort you have put into your working life.
For some, if not properly planned out, it can be a worrying time and leave a bitter taste and reflection of 'what could have been'.
The earlier you plan for retirement the better. It is as simple as that. The following could be considered a trigger to start looking closely at retirement:
• The children are growing up
• Your income has increased
• Your mortgage is paid or nearly paid off
• Your have received an inheritance
• Your have a high tax liability
• Your are not sure how your super is invested
• You planning on moving home
• You want to sell your business. How much tax do you have to pay?
• What is your ideal lifestyle in retirement?
• How important is work/life balance?
• Is your family complex, do you have the right Estate plan in place?
Please contact us to make an appointment to discuss your retirement plans.
|Disclaimer: This information is of a general nature only and has been provided without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of this, you should consider whether the information is appropriate in light of your particular objectives, financial situation and needs.
Your Adviser may offer you services through Accountcorp Accountants & Advisers which is a separate business.
Although the same Adviser may offer you services under the above businesses, each business is solely and separately responsible for the advice they each provide. In particular, Madison is only responsible for the financial planning services provided by Accountcorp Financial Planning Pty Ltd.
Accountcorp Financial Planning Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Madison Financial Group Pty Ltd
Level 12, 20 Hunter Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 ABN 36 002 459 001 AFSL 246679