You're here, congratulations and welcome to the rest of your life. You deserve the rewards, you've worked hard and now it is time to enjoy your family, your dreams, your freedom.
Retirement brings with it lots of changes. You have more time to spend money and you might be worried about whether it will last. The following might also come up throughout your retirement and you may need advice throughout those times:
• You are not sure how long your money is going to last
• You are worried about volatility, and your money being lost
• Your parents need to move into aged care; what needs to be done?
• You might want to move into a new home, a retirement village or need aged care advice yourself.
• An inheritance is coming, what effects will this have on centrelink?
• How should the inheritance be invested?
• Will your children have sufficient insurance cover to protect themselves against illness or injury, or will they need you to help pay the bills or mortgage?
• What if you get sick, have you got access to money for an operation?
• What's going to happen to your estate? Do changes need to be made to your Will due to divorce, or death of a partner. Are your children still with their partners?
If you need help, please contact us
|Disclaimer: This information is of a general nature only and has been provided without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of this, you should consider whether the information is appropriate in light of your particular objectives, financial situation and needs.
Your Adviser may offer you services through Accountcorp Accountants & Advisers which is a separate business.
Although the same Adviser may offer you services under the above businesses, each business is solely and separately responsible for the advice they each provide. In particular, Madison is only responsible for the financial planning services provided by Accountcorp Financial Planning Pty Ltd.
Accountcorp Financial Planning Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Madison Financial Group Pty Ltd
Level 12, 20 Hunter Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 ABN 36 002 459 001 AFSL 246679