You are probably wondering if you are in the middle of your life. It depends!
Someone we consider to be in the middle of their life might have one or more concerns and areas of need:
• Do you have a budget
and are you able to stick to it?
• How is that mortgage going?
• How much tax
are you paying? Is it too much?
• Do you have equity in your home and would you use it to grow your wealth?
• Are you balancing your lifestyle today with how you want to live in retirement?
• Do you feel that you need help to get back on track?
• Do you need to help your children financially, a new car, school fees?
• Are you prepared for the worst, and will your loved ones be looked after if something happens to you or your partner?
• Do you know how things work such as salary sacrifice, gearing, or insurance such as income protection insurance?
We have a large range of calculators
for you to use to assist you with some of these questions.
|Disclaimer: This information is of a general nature only and has been provided without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of this, you should consider whether the information is appropriate in light of your particular objectives, financial situation and needs.
Your Adviser may offer you services through Accountcorp Accountants & Advisers which is a separate business.
Although the same Adviser may offer you services under the above businesses, each business is solely and separately responsible for the advice they each provide. In particular, Madison is only responsible for the financial planning services provided by Accountcorp Financial Planning Pty Ltd.
Accountcorp Financial Planning Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Madison Financial Group Pty Ltd
Level 12, 20 Hunter Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 ABN 36 002 459 001 AFSL 246679