Job Opportunity - Financial Planning Administrator/Paraplanner
Accountcorp Financial Planning is currently seeking a Financial Planning Administrator or aspiring Paraplanner to join our multi-disciplinary firm based in the Macarthur region.
We are seeking a driven and self motivated individual to become the administrative support to our financial planning team. We are offering career advancement to the successful candidate as well as competitive remuneration based on qualifications.
The position requires a high level of autonomy, strong lateral thinking skills and a commitment to process improvement to achieve team objectives.
The responsibilities of this role are wide ranging and we are looking for someone who will:
- Provide administrative support to the Financial Planning department
- Assist with the development, delivery, implementation and review of financial planning strategies, statements of advice (SOAs) and risk management solutions.
- Champion our Review service.
- Action buys and sells of managed funds and equities
- Review outgoing materials including SOA's, to ensure they are technically sound, meet legislative requirements and are easy to understand.
- Generate new client opportunities and liaise with existing clients, business associates and centres of influence
- Meet personal performance KPIs, including team revenue and growth targets.
In this position, proven ability to work well in a team environment is essential, as is the ability to form professional and lasting relationships with clients and colleagues alike. As such, candidates will be well presented and with excellent interpersonal skills and exemplary communication abilities both written and oral.
XPLAN, Advanced MS Office and computing skills are essential. Strong MS Excel skills are also desired.
Candidates must possess a completed undergraduate degree in Business, Commerce or Finance, a Diploma in Financial Planning, OR a minimum of two (2) years' experience as an administration officer in a financial planning practice.
Hours are negotiable: We are a pro family firm and consider work life balance essential in getting the best out of our employees.
1. Visit www.accountcorp.com.au and decide if you would like to work for our group.
2. Review the role and if your're interested complete and submit the following items via email or through our secure file upload
Your personalised cover letter, addressing our selection criteria
A copy of your current resume
Your academic transcripts, if applicable