Superannuation legislation is a complex area. The growth of Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) over recent times has resulted in the ATO closely monitoring SMSF for breaches of the legislation which can result in substantial penalties for the trustees.
Accountcorp provides specialist advice and assistance to trustees of SMSF.
Our specialist superannuation team will provide you with a total solution in accounting, audit, taxation and financial planning of your superannuation.
We assist our clients with SMSF in the following areas:
• Appropriateness of an SMSF – our Financial Planning team will assist you in determining whether an SMSF is appropriate for you.
• SMSF Establishment
• Tax Effective Strategies for your SMSF
• Use of Related Trusts with your SMSF
• Trustee Education
• Accounting, Compliance, Audit & Taxation matters relating to your SMSF
• Fund Administration
• Trust Deed Reviews
• Assistance with ATO Reviews/Audits
• Winding up your SMSF
Superannuation law is a delicate area and personalised planning is required for each individual. The team at Accountcorp are superannuation experts who can assist in establishing a superannuation fund that will effectively enable you to reach your financial retirement goals.
Contact us to discuss your superannuation needs and how Accountcorp Group Services can help. You may also find additional information at SMSF Professionals Association of Australian (SPAA).