All big businesses were once small businesses.
A small business represents a livelihood for the proprietors – it is the means to an end.
The small business provides an income and as well provides a contingent asset for the proprietors' retirement at some future time.
Profitability and Cash Flow are essential for business success. Both are essential to ensure business growth. Business profitability allows the business to expand and increase its value over time whilst cash flow provides the funds to meet the costs of expansion and growth. As business profits increase so does the value of the business.
Our experienced professional team is available to assist small business to grow using the following:
• Due Diligence when purchasing a business
• Structuring the Business – Partnership, Company or Trust
• Formation Services for Companies, Trusts & SMSFs
• Asset Protection
• Financing the Business
• Cash Flow Budgeting
• Tax Effective Strategies
• Succession Planning
• Preparation of a Business Plan
• Monitoring the Financial Performance of the Business
• Benchmarking the Business – comparing the business with others in the same industry
• Computer Systems Consulting & Implementation
• Business Valuation
Contact us to discuss your business needs.